Ensuring quality care for those in need has been a part of Terri Murphy’s life for over 30 years.
It began for Terri when she watched her father become the primary caregiver for her ailing mother. She witnessed first-hand the commitment and time involved with providing the constant care for a loved one.
“Watching my Dad take care of my mother was both emotional and inspiring”, Terri said. Later she and her sister would assume the caregiver role as their father struggled with Lou Gehrig’s disease.
These personal experiences drove her passion first for the home care industry and later for the overall aging process and the senior community at large.
In addition to Hope Senior Home Care, Terri formed a 501c3 non-profit called Certified Senior Solutions, Inc. www.certified-ssi.org This unique organization works closely with individuals, families, employers and employees addressing the full spectrum of needs within the aging process.
Terri is committed to delivering the quality of care for which Hope Senior Home Care is known for while expanding the service to serve even more families. This passion has fueled the growth of the organization now serving most of southeastern Michigan as well as select counties in northern Michigan.
A former CFO, Terri’s husband, Kurt, provides financial and administrative leadership to the Hope Senior Home Care team. “Terri and I share the passion for care on which this company was founded,” Kurt said
“Kurt and I look forward to continuing to build a great company focused on clients, caregivers, and the community,” Terri said.
Terri Murphy, CSA
President & Owner – Hope Senior Home Care
Terri’s Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- Certified Senior Solutions, Inc. – President & Board Chair
- Assumption Greek Cultural Center, Senior Expo Committee Chair
- Wayne State University – Institute of Gerontology, Board Member
- Beaumont Assistance League, Immediate Past Board President
- Home Care CEO Mastermind Group, Member
- Leading Home Care Caregiver Quality Assurance Program, Member
- Detroit Athletic Club – Ladies Bowling Executive Committee, General Chair
- Detroit Athletic Club – Ladies Activities Committee Member
- Grosse Pointe Public Schools – Various Volunteer Positions
Kurt Murphy, CPA
Vice President & Owner
Kurt’s Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters Science Finance (MSF)
- Detroit Athletic Club Member
- AICPA & MICPA
- Financial Executives International (FEI)